We are the world’s largest HR solutions and recruitment business and by joining us you have the unique opportunity to positively impact people's lives and careers everyday. Whether you’re providing consultative advice to a client to find the right talent to grow their business, or guiding a candidate through the challenges of finding a job they love, you’re always making an impact in the world of work.
Our executive recruitment team lives by the mantra of Randstad Anywhere and plays a vital role in our global brand having a local presence adapted to small, medium and enterprise businesses alike. The culture of our executive recruitment team is entrepreneurial with an innovative style underpinned by a global powerhouse. We are a flexible and agile team and focus on outputs and success stories - of which we have many!
We have a rare opportunity for a graduate who is looking to break into executive search as a researcher where you will partner with experienced consultants granting you exposure to the c-suite recruitment world here in our Newcastle office.
Our current graduates tell us they love the career development, training, diversity and an opportunity to make work meaningful. Our office environments and social settings provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
As an Researcher within the Executive Search team at Randstad some of your responsibilities will include:
- You’ll have ownership of the research phase of an assignment and all search strategies, market mapping, candidate identification and market knowledge.
- You’ll proactively promote a positive presence in the market space, representing Randstad to an exceptional standard externally, whilst keeping up to date with market trends.
- Conducting and maintaining company mapping of industry talent,
- Approaching relevant candidates and headhunting top talent
- You will have responsibility for producing weekly search progress documents and presenting your search recommendations
- You’ll make well-placed sourcing calls and will conduct initial telephone screening calls with prospective and speculative candidates
- Using data, you’ll measure success in the various sourcing channels and be able to proactively advise on strategy and recommend improvements
- You’ll have a keen awareness of diversity and actively encourage diverse talent pools
In return you'll experience the best of both worlds - a boutique brand culture backed by the stability of the world's largest HR solutions company....