Sales Executive - National Tutoring Programme (NTP)
Randstad is proud to be an approved partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which was set up to close the attainment gap for pupils impacted by school closures owing to Covid-19. The Programme is designed to offer schools the opportunity to access discounted programmes of tuition through approved tuition partners.
As part of this exciting partnering programme we have an opportunity for a number of Sales Executives to join our new NTP team.
As a sales executive you will work to ensure that all priority school leaders are kept well informed about the programme and its benefits to them and drive high volumes of business development to maximise business opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Building relationships with priority school leaders, staying in close contact with them to ensure they are fully informed about the programme
- Driving high volume business activity to maximise business opportunities
- Supporting on building and promoting the programme by being involved in local, regional and virtual roundtable events and engaging with schools at key decision maker level
- Following up on any qualified leads across the programme to generate and maximise business opportunities
- Building relationships with schools to sell both tuition and academic mentors
- Delivering on both individual KPI targets to support achieving the overall programme targets
If you want to join the world's leading recruitment organisation, at the start of this very exciting venture that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service then please do get in touch today with Zoe Macgregor by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application...