Senior Account Manager - field based
Salary £40k - £45k plus bonus and company car
Randstad In-house Services (RIS), part of the Randstad group (who are the largest recruitment organisation globally) specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions for a portfolio of varied clients across the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager who will report directly to the Regional Director. As the Senior Account Manager you will cover 8 clients across 15 sites, directly managing two Account Managers and overseeing their reports.
This role is a field based opportunity with areas such as the North West, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and the Midlands. When times are slightly less challenging, the Senior Account Manager will be expected to visit multiple sites within their region including flexibility to work from home.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop a long-lasting relationship with the clients, ensuring future business and, where possible, growing the revenue through networking.
- Prioritise Business Critical issues and ensure the team is focused on resolution.
- Manage all client and worker escalations in an effective manner.
- In cooperation with the Continuous Improvement team, promote new business opportunities to the clients (e.g. cost savings, process improvement, end to end efficiencies)
- Review (monthly and/or quarterly business review) regularly our services with the clients
- Deliver the agreed KPI/SLA’s within specific client contracts.
- Inform and advise on communication matrix and completion of timely MI for each site
- Execute the performance review and the periodical evaluations with the clients.
- Support and drive a high performance culture across the team and across RIS.
- Conduct regular 1-1 review meetings with the team, ensure MAP goals are cascaded downwards
- Create a feeling of belonging to and pride in the company amongst the team and across RIS.
- Identify talent and create development opportunities, including development of a successor.
- Demonstrating inspirational leadership and leading by example.
- Strong internal relationships with HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal and IT to ensure smooth running of accounts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience running multiple blue collar sites and/or clients
- Have managed teams who are based across multiple locations
- Have some experience with Human Resources / Employee Relations
- Experience of strategic planning of team, succession and with client forecasting
- Experience within a onsite environment desirable
- Proven ability to deal with conflict/difficult conversations
- Experience of working within recruitment on a Manufacturing, FMCG or logistics site
- Excellent communication skills and abilities to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working with large volume, temporary workforces
RIS operates in a fast-paced environment with a strong team spirit. We have high expectations of our employees in terms of drive, enthusiasm and professionalism, but fun and humor also feature strongly in our culture. If you feel you meet the requirements of the role and would like to join Team RIS, then get in touch today by applying here