Working in the recruitment industry requires resilience, ambition and tenacity because recruitment is heavily focused on sales - bringing people and business together. In Randstad we pride ourselves on driving growth through market share and this is no different in our Maidstone office.
Our Maidstone office is looking to engage with business development and sales focused recruitment professionals who want to experience career momentum and have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. Your objective, as a recruitment consultant in our business, is to make work meaningful through the combination of your passion for people and sales to go above and beyond your competitors to create a world class recruitment experience for clients and candidates.
As a senior recruiter in our business you can expect your day to encompass:
Targeting future clients through business development calls
- Winning business by engaging with potential customers and presenting our business value proposition
- Sourcing and engaging exclusive strong talent / candidates ahead of your competitors
- Filling vacancies in a speedy manner with the highest quality of service
To be successful in this role, you will, quite simply:
- Demonstrate proven success in growing a business, coupled with natural sales DNA which we will help you harness to its full potential. so that you can become our #1 recruiter.
In return you will enjoy:
- Unparalleled career opportunities not offered by our competitors
- Uncapped earning potential based purely on your work outputs
- A competitive, guaranteed base salary
- A fun, engaging, encouraging culture of highly skilled individuals who will support your development and celebrate your success
- The support of a leader who has one of the strongest career stories coupled with extensive billing success
- A world class training and onboarding experience complements of our new learning and development programme
For more information on this opportunity and the chance to tell us why you are the person we want to hire, apply now....