Pareto (part of the randstad group) is the world’s largest assessment, placement and training provider. We take people with high potential, provide them with globally recognised accredited training, and place them into positions where they can excel.
Working as part of the Apprenticeship team this role plays a pivotal part in increasing engagement, capability and improved levels of performance by providing people with the tools, knowledge and skills to fulfil their potential.
- Supporting apprentices in achieving the apprenticeship outcomes and applying their knowledge, skills and behaviours in the workplace.
- Coaching apprentices through the process of collecting evidence, preparing reflective statements and collating evidence in their portfolio.
- Delivering coaching and teaching sessions, face to face or online, and designing and updating materials to support these sessions.
- Reviewing evidence against the apprenticeship outcomes and coaching the apprentice
- Reviewing apprentice reflections on their evidence and guiding apprentices to improve those reflections.
- Assisting apprentices with identifying gaps in evidence and providing suggestions for opportunities to evidence outstanding apprentice outcomes.
- Helping apprentices identify and select evidence for inclusion in their final portfolio ready for internal or external review and/or assessment.
- Marking and providing feedback for formative and summative assessments linked to workplace evidence and apprentice portfolios.
- Working closely with the apprenticeship delivery managers to support learners, make interventions and implement individual learner action plans.
- Recognising when Additional Learning Needs or pastoral support is required and assist in signposting learners to specialist support
This role will develop your skills as a trainer, facilitator and coach. Training and development opportunities will be offered in coaching, facilitation, assessment drafting, competency assessment and providing feedback.
As a Skills Coach you are part of a community of coaches that support various apprenticeship programmes so there is experience to draw upon from the relationships you will develop across Pareto.
If you feel that you have the experience and passion that we are looking for, reach out to email@example.com or apply for the role today and one of our in-house recruitment specialists will get back to you.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application....