SMB Account Manager - Slough
6 Month Contract - April Start
Randstad Sourceright, a leading provider of RPO & MSP Recruitment Services is currently looking for an SMB Account Value Manager (Mobile) on behalf of a leading Telecoms company based in Slough.
This role reports to the SMB Lead Account Value Manager within the Customer Marketing team. The Customer Marketing team is responsible for leading the UK SMB P&L, with accountability for all SMB marketing plans, pricing, promotion and commercial activities to deliver the key P&L physical, financial and NPS targets.
The Account Value Manager is a key role in executing initiatives to drive value growth across core products within the SMB customer base (across direct and indirect channels) and so supporting the SMB P&L.
This is a key role in coordinating products & propositions, sales and service, marketing communications and finance to drive the right customer and financial
- Create and deliver a plan to drive profitable additional connections from the SMB base, focused on identifying key target audiences for proactive campaigns, offer development and sales enablement.
- Lead initiatives to drive up spend cap value across the SMB base (focused on direct Small and Medium business channels).
- Lead and deliver plans to drive commercial improvements to the out of bundle P&L through pricing, campaigns and sales enablement.
- Drive improvements to SMB base profitability through addressing discounting and negative margin customers.
- Support initiatives to improve GDPR consent capture for the direct Small business channel.
- 5+ years’ experience in CVM (Customer value management), Customer Marketing or base management (Consumer or SMB), preferably in a subscription based business.
- Strong commercial experience and influencing skills – ability to formulate business cases, make commercial recommendations, and gain buy in from senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytics skills – ability to distil and interpret multiple sources of data to evaluate complex commercial and financial problems.
- Experience using analytics tools e.g. Microstrategy, Tableau etc is useful but not essential.
- Track record of delivering complex, multichannel base marketing campaigns (e.g. retention, upsell, cross sell) with demonstrable commercial upside.
- Experience in delivering change across sales and service channels, and/or proposition improvements, to drive improved customer experience and commercial return.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities & work in a complex matrix structure.
This role is for someone with a good understanding of what it takes to use data, analyse it and then deliver change.
- 6 month contract
- Remote working even once restriction are lifted
- Up to £205.15 per day (Umbrella) or £150.31 per day (PAYE)
Please note: This role is inside of IR35 and direct Ltd Company’s will not be considered.
For more information about this role please contact me Tabitha.email@example.com or apply direct now!
If this isn’t the role you’re looking for right now, please visit our contractor portal below where you will see all of our live roles and communities to join: