Solution Sales (Business Development)
Are you a sales and business development specialist with a background in selling high-value workforce solutions or software into the UK? At Randstad we believe in delivering best in class solutions into our clients, we do this by building partnerships, building flexible solutions and by focusing on quality relationships and programmes. We know that investing in the technology you need, having collaborative support teams, and the full breadth of solutions to offer from across the Randstad group, you will be given the opportunity to bring your best self to work everyday. Recognition, reward and collaboration are important to the most successful sales team in our industry, come and join us!
- To develop new business opportunities within your designated market sector. Following effective implementation of your new accounts you will be responsible for maximising the win and ensuring GP is delivered in line with expectations.
- You may also be tasked to develop growth within a portfolio of existing National accounts, building client relationships and maximising new business development opportunities within them.
- Reporting to the Channel Lead, you will have whole ownership of your database, selling solutions that meet the challenges of clients, and are in line with our core recruitment and HR activities.
Priorities for the role include:
- To develop and convert a database of new prospects across the agreed market sector
- To focus on growth within a selected group of named accounts as agreed in consultation with the Channel Lead/Sales Director.
- Responsible for building and executing a tangible sales strategy, including proactive management of sales pipeline, carrying out sales activities to include telephone calls, client meetings, proposal and presentation preparation, sales presentations
- Ensuring a multi-level contact strategy is achieved, being responsible for all senior level engagement
- Responsible for delivery of financial targets and budgets for account wins within their first year of trading
- To deliver both client and company key performance indicators
- Oversee delivery of account launches, and participate in client training and associated briefings as required
- Liaise with relevant branches & consultants to ensure operational delivery against the account plans, resourcing plans, client review meetings and client SLAs
- Creating and driving initiatives to improve commerciality and profitability across the accounts
- To work in conjunction with Marketing to produce relevant marketing material to support the account growth levels
Experience of B2B solution based selling within recruitment or HR software
- Personal Characteristics/Behavioural competencies
tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
an excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
initiative and good decision-making skills