Job title: Training Administrator
Contract length: 6 months
Rate: £12.00 to £14.00 per hour
Randstad Sourceright, a leading provider of RPO & MSP Recruitment Services is currently looking for a Training Administrator on behalf of a leading global organisation that specialise in multiple sectors and projects including Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Construction and Engineering.
The Training Administrator supports business administration and training administration by completing administrative tasks assigned.
- Supports technical training Administration of Education and Skills function.
- Supports completion of training analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
- Supports consolidation of all training records.
- Performs standardized checks on supplier and/or customer contracts, and files respective information.
- Ensures analyses of training documentation and consolidation of two systems into one by transferring data to support the project.
- General administrative duties
- Administrative experience is essential
- Experience with data transfer
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office(Word,PowerPoint,Excel) within a Windows environment.
- General office duties, filing,photocopying, answering phone,emails etc.
If this isn’t the role you’re looking for right now, please visit our contractor portal below where you will see all of our live roles and communities to join: