A tier 1 main contractor is looking for a PA to work with them on their major infrastructure projects across the UK?
The contractor is looking for a PA to join their team and to assist the Project Technical Director. Therefore, they are looking for someone who has worked for a Tier 1 contractor before and has been a PA to a senior leader within the team. This tier 1 contractor is working on some major infrastructure projects across the UK. The role is based in Milton Keynes and needs someone to be able to make a daily commute. This is an ongoing contract role is a permanent role paying £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
Construction experience is necessary.
- To work for a Tier 1 construction company
- To gain key experience in working for high up colleges
- Understanding greater construction knowledge
- To be part of some of the UK's largest infrastructure projects
- Become a part of a friendly team
- Learn and develop new skills
- Thorough diary management
- Scheduling regular meetings
- Managing the calendar, ensuring it is clear for the team to read
- Liaising with multiple team members
- Prepare documents and presentations for meetings
- Ensuring team members are meeting deadlines
- Deal with expense claims
- Organise travel arrangements
- Answering and fielding incoming telephone calls
- Assisting in meetings
- Adhoc duties
- Order supplies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- Experience in the Construction Industry would be ideal
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.