Randstad are recruiting on behalf of Caterpillar! Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide manufacturing company that will provide you with all of the skills and training you need to succeed! If this sounds like the ideal role for you, get in touch today to discuss a start date...
- A comprehensive induction process
- Free parking
- Excellent on-site facilities
- Enhanced holiday accrual, up to 35 days (inc. public Hols)
- Discounted gym membership
- Monthly bonus' rewarding your production and attendance
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- Ongoing professional training, and a dedicated Randstad Team based on-site, ready to assist and support you
- Unique benefits app with shopping, holiday and much more directly available to Randstad workers
Hours of Work and Salary:
- Afternoon shift
- Monday - Thursday 14:00PM-22:30PM
- Friday 10.45AM-3.45PM
- £14.60 PER HOUR
- Night shift Monday - Thursday: 22:00PM-06:00AM
- After 6 Months can apply for pay increase (subject to criteria being met)
(Current start and finish times may flex due to covid restrictions)
- Prime, prepare and mask components prior to spraying
- Spray vehicles with both manual spray gun and automated equipment
- Spray to a high-quality level without supervision
- Quality check components throughout the process for defects
- Maintain high levels of health and safety
- Experience working with 2 pack polyurethane paint preferred, may not be essential dependant on experience
- Experience in priming and preparation to get parts ready to spray
- The ability to understand and follow detailed standard work instructions
- A desire to work for a high performing company and maintain quality standards
Please note that a practical spray test and drug and alcohol test will be undertaken prior to being offered an assignment.
Assignments are due to start soon, so apply today to gain experience and enjoy an excellent reward package from an industry world leader!
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".