Painter & decorator
Contract Type: Temp - Perm
Start Date: ASAP
- Prepare surfaces to be painted (includes scraping, removal of wallpaper, etc.).
- Determine what materials will be needed.
- Use, clean and maintain various equipment.
- Supervise apprentices or other workers.
- Performing Glossing and emulsion, Undercoating and internal and external painting duties.
If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking team then you must have:
- Own PPE
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
- Driving License
- Your own painting and decorating tools
- Paint spraying experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact me on one of the following:
Randstad CPE Contact: Cameron Utchanah - 01622 357 231
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.