My client is currently recruiting for a Painter on a static basis based in the Salford area. This role will be an ongoing role. My client is looking for someone for an immediate start.
Rate: £15 - £16ph depending on experience.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm.
- Overtime available
- Free lunch
- Free Parking
- Tools & Uniform provided
What you'll do
- Aiding the team with their tasks.
- Redocarating when needed of areas/buildings.
- General touching up of areas/buildings.
- Any reasonable required repairs.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
What you'll need
- Level 2 NVQ or Similar.
- Experience in similar roles.
- Flexibile and willing attitude.
If you are interested please email your CV over or call Jack on 07776681695. My client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.