Are you a Painter/Decorator looking for work? Well I have a current opportunity with an award winning contractor based in Harlow. Looking for 2 experienced decorators to assist with the completion of their project.
- Location: Harlow, Essex
- Position: Painter/Decorator
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: 12/04/2021
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Scott Austin
Award winning main contractor.
A new school development.
As one of the Painter/Decorators on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working to a high standard
- Be able to carry out minor tape and jointing work.
- Confidentially complete tasks given by the site team.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Own tools
- Previous experience is essential.
- Be confident with minor tape and jointing.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Welwyn garden City branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies. 01707 378 378
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.