Part Time Concierge
Part Time Concierge - Kensington - Permanent - Leading Company
Are you an experienced and professional Concierge or Building Assistant seeking work in Kensington?
Are you customer focused, motivated and enjoy building management?
Our leading Property Management client are seeking a part time concierge/porter to work at a prestige development in the Kensington area permanently on a part time basis. Working from the heart of the building, you will ensure the building is kept clean and safe to use, you will manage basic maintenance requirements, routine building inspections in addition to mail / post management.
- Start ASAP
- Monday to Friday 8am to 1pm (25 hours per week)
- £16k-£18k basic salary + benefits + holiday pay
- Excellent working environment
- Managing the building front desk
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing post/parcels/deliveries
- Basic cleaning of general common areas
- Providing excellent customer service to residents and visitors
- Basic daily maintainers and routine building checks
- Proven residential concierge/porter experience
- Professional and customer focused
- Committed, reliable and loyal
- Good problem solving skills
- Basic cleaning and maintenance experience
- Immediate to start or short notice
For further details on this role, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.