We are delighted to be recruiting and working with a hugely successful business within the fitness & gym apparel sector. This amazing brand has been recognised nationwide & globally for its success and growth in recent years and is now looking to expand it's front of house team with a part time (2/3 days per week) receptionist.
What You'll be doing
- You will be responsible for greeting and signing in of all visitors, issuing access passes, ensuring that all records are kept up to date.
- Provide general administrative support to the property and facilities team, including raise purchase orders.
- Accept. sort and distribute all types of mail.
- Ensuring that all users are setup on the relevant security and building systems.
- Arranging Transport for Visitors and third party clients as and when required.
- Issuing property keys ensuring that the key log is maintained and up to date.
- Be the first point of contact for reporting anything property or facilities related, including health and safety
What you'll Need
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced in environment and deal with all enquiries from a range of people confidently.
- Be comfortable working off your own initiative and be able to pick up new tasks with ease.
- A personality that shines
- Enthusiastic and helpful nature
- Ability to work flexible hours
- You have prior experience within a reception based environment or customer facing role.
- You are organised, efficient and articulate
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel and other tech booking systems
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....