Do you have a passion for Construction and looking to work with a reputable Contractor and learn more about a specific area within construction? We have a new role to work with a contractor that requires a Pasma Operative!
- Location: Brighton
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6-8 weeks
- Pay rate: £13.00 - £15.00 (negotiable)
- Randstad CPE contact: Harry Cork (Brighton office)
A well established Contractor who works across the Sussex area.
Working as a pasma operative you will be responsible for overseeing the assembly and disassembly of varied scaffolds.
- Ideally you will have experience working as a pasma operative, and will be confident working in a stand alone position.
- You will be able to work cohesively with the management team and alone.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside them.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete additional duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- You will have a CSCS Ticket
- You will have a valid Pasma Ticket
- Strong work ethic in a team.
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call Harry Cork on 01273 813 713 for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....