Randstad is working in partnership with Conduent to find an experienced Payroll Administrator working on a 12 month contract for their client based in Birmingham city centre.
- 08:00 - 16:30
- Monday - Friday
- 12 Months fixed term contract
- Processing all employee life cycle changes including starters, secondments, statutory absence, leavers and other amendments to salaries and employee data in compliance with policy and statutory requirements
- Responds to complex payroll enquiries and assists in calculating payroll deductions.
- Performs checks on monthly reports including net variances and comparisons between payroll and HR systems
- Recalculations of previous month's payroll and overpayments, prepare 'Out of cycle' payments where required
- Liaise with other HCCS teams in order to provide resolution to employees and Client's Human Capital team
Skills and experience required:
- Min 2 years of working with UK payroll
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll concepts, statutory practices and procedures.
- Experience with payroll systems/databases, experience of using Oracle and Workday
- Ability to develop good working relationship with the client at all levels
- Good Excel skills, confident with manipulating large volumes of data
- Experience of working within a team in a busy environment
- Good organisational skills and time management
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer you:
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount Marketplace
Randstad and Conduent are Equal Opportunity Employers and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.