One of the North's largest 'not for profit' charity organisations requires an experienced Payroll Manager to join the team.
As Payroll Manager you'll lead the payroll department in delivering an effective and efficient service to monthly and weekly paid colleagues.
- Responsible for the entire payroll function
- Processing a monthly in-house payroll for circa. 1400 employees - fully start to finish with all statutory deductions
- Processing a weekly payroll for circa. 60 - 150 employees on a weekly basis - fully start to finish with all statutory deductions
- Acting as a point of escalation and resolution for complex queries or requests.
- Providing expert and specialist advice around payroll process and implementation
- Monitoring team performance to ensure the delivery of accurate Payroll services including administration and advice as determined by the SLAs
- Investigate payroll related issues and provide expert advice and enable solutions where required
- Management and personal development of the Team
- To observe all policies / procedures / working practices / regulations, and in particular to comply with policies in respect of Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety, Financial Regulations and Safeguarding
- Processing mandatory deductions (sick pay, parental leave etc.)
- Ensuring payroll is up to date for new starters and leavers
- Production of reports for finance
- Processing of pension enrolment, leavers, and contribution reports
This is a great opportunity to join a well established 'not for profit' organisation and be part of a great team. Some degree of flexible working is available, along with the opportunity to be part of a community focused, values led organisation.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.