A billion pound client of ours is looking for an experienced Payroll professional to join the business and support the project team to take the second implementation phase of payroll through complete testing, parallel running and into a live environment. This role will suit anyone with payroll experience that also has project based experience. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Remote working is possible however candidates have to take into account that attendance to Chippenham Head Office will be required particularly for the design playbacks and UAT
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements, Payroll processes, approvals & workflows, work patterns and rules-based calculations. With the ability to assess the impact of adopting the relevant Oracle standard processes.
- Build strong working relationships between the Payroll and Project Merlin Team. Collaborating with key stakeholders, providing dedicated technical guidance and support.
- Support all Payroll testing activities, including UAT, continually reviewing Payroll test scenarios to ensure all eventualities are covered and within scope.
- Support on all data migration activities, cut over planning and all aspects of implementation.
- Support with Payroll parallel run activities, ensuring all Payroll operational tasks are delivered within the agreed project timelines. Working in collaboration with the Payroll and Project team to effectively manage all risks and issues.
- Support the live running of Payroll as it moves from implementation to business as usual. Identifying any issues and addressing accordingly, providing post go live support.
- Support on a full handover to the Payroll team to ensure payroll runs smoothly within the live environment.
- Help define Best Practice Payroll Processes and Reporting requirements from Payroll Production through to general ledger.
- Identify change impacts and work with the business to understand the changes required to working practises and behaviour.
- Input into the design of any Payroll training material and delivery planning.
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Extensive Payroll Knowledge and understanding of UK payroll legislation
- Experience of Payroll Project Support
- Experience of Oracle Cloud
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....