Would you like to be part of a motivated team of staff committed to helping children succeed? Can you prove that you're the best PE teacher around? Can you challenge pupils with a variety of abilities? Are you an active, sporty person looking to get children moving? Can you serve up exciting lessons?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a PE Teacher Role in the Bristol area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience in education
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and activities
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching a variety of sports
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum in PE
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!