Do you know your way around the running tracks or the football field?
Are you experienced in inspiring your class with knowledge about exercise and well being?
Are you passionate about developing and enhancing childrens' sporting abilities, health and fitness?
If you answered yes to all of the questions above, raise your game and apply with us! We are working with secondary schools across North Wales and Cheshire wast, and are currently recruiting for day to day and long term supply PE Teachers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- KS3/KS4 teaching experience - KS5 is also desirable
- Relevant knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Enthusiasm and creativity when planning and delivering lessons
- Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply) and relevant degree.
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
- Have proven classroom management skills
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process (or willingness to apply)
- Working in good-outstanding schools
- Flexible work to fit around your commitments
- Competitive daily rates of pay paid on a weekly basis
- A dedicated and supportive consultant with experience of working in education
- 24/7 support
- Free career advice
- Continuous support and guidance throughout your whole journey to reach your work goal
- Be a passionate and fun teacher, eager to grow within a great team
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development
- Organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum
- Attend meetings, parent's evenings and in-service training days as required by the school, helping them in all areas to the best of your ability
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the school soon after.
To apply please contact Sioned, via email email@example.com or telephone 01244 500 425 at the Chester branch of Randstad Education.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Catering, Technicians, Administration and Finance.