Band 5 and 6 Physios are urgently required for all areas within Belfast.
Locum positions are a fantastic way of gaining valuable experience helping you gain permanent employment.
Being part of the physiotherapy team you will receive ongoing training, development and supervision.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registered with HCPC (or able to be registered)
- Be willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check
The successful Physio will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Support with HCPC registration
- Free Occupational health clearance
- Free Uniform
- Free training
- CPD support
- Flexible working hours (part time & full time)
- Paid Holidays
- Business mileage paid
- £300 reward for each successful referral (T&C apply)
- Earn from £12.74 to £18.80 per hour
- Ongoing support from experienced consultants specialising in physiotherapy.
Randstad is a preferred supplier of Physiotherapists to the 5 Northern Ireland health trusts. To view a sample of our testimonials please visit our Randstad Care Belfast website.
For further details on physio positions please contact Suzanne Jackson on 028 9091 2841.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....