Qualified Plasterer Multi required for a permanent position with a large housing association, covering the Southampton area.
- Complete plastering and artexing repairs and plastering, artexing, decorations and tiling to the full range of Abri properties.
- To ensure at all times all works comply with relevant Health & Safety legislation. Policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post. To include appropriate use of equipment. PPE and safety footwear.
- Deliver Plastering, artexing tiling and other decorative repair work including internal and external rendering and plaster coving, on time within given priorities and attempt to carry out the repairs first time.
- Accurately record progress and completion of jobs
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Staff recognition scheme
Please call Russell Freeman on 01489 560241 for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.