Plumber / Mechanical Engineer
To ensure the site is maintained to the agreed standard with the undertaking of planned and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault finding and repair tasks on a range of plumbing services throughout the estate.
- Good communication skills, excellent time keeping, a professional manner and excellent customer service
- Clean, tidy and presentable
- Own transport & tools
- 2 reference contacts
- Plumber qualified to C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) and NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or equivalent
- Two years' experience working in a role as a plumber or equivalent
- Regulation and Control of Legionella L8 requirements.
Package / Benefits
- Permanent position
- Starting ASAP
- £30,000 per annum
- Full time hours, Monday - Friday
- Other company benefits, holiday, pension, sick pay etc
If this sounds like the role for you please apply to this role and Graham Smith will be in contact to discuss further
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.