Plumber / Multi - Responsive Repairs
Your new role
We're looking for two plumbers where you'll be responsible for the delivery of the plumbing maintenance repairs/installations.
Your day to day will include:
- To carry out plumbing repairs and installations to the our properties, in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring that all works are planned & programmed
- To provide technical advice, support or guidance to other departments within the industry such as basic carpentry, pactwork, painting & tiling
What they can offer
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
If you like the sound off thi soppertunity then apply now and Graham Smith will be in contact to discuss further.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.