Role: Commercial Plumber
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £26,000 - 30,000
Randstad CPE Contact: Mickayla Occhini (Maidstone branch) 01622 357230 (option 3).
This company will support your development and push for you to complete your NVQ qualifications. If you are looking for professional progression and have the necessary requirements call Mickayla on 01622357230 (option 3).
- To carry out the installation of mechanical services including heating hot water and ventilation systems.
- General Plumbing and Pipework installations, including sanitary, drainage, domestic services and heating.
- Installation of Plant including boiler, pumps & valves, fans, air handling units and fan coil units.
- inspection and testing of installations.
- 3 Years experience in commercial and industrial installations
- Clean driving licence
- NVQ Level 2 Plumbing or higher
- Previous working experience of commercial drainage, domestic services and heating installations
- Previous knowledge of steel barrel pipework installations essential
- CSCS minimum
- Read and understand drawings and specifications
- Ability to work at height and in confined spaces
With nearly 5 million worth of turn over confirmed, the company's projects are rolling in and they are looking to expand rather than settle. Our client is expecting a team of hardworking individuals who are motivated to grow and complete their qualifications to join them in some exciting and interesting projects.
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Mickayla Occhini at Randstad CPE (Maidstone) on 01622 357230 (option 3) or 07880474528
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.