Please read full advert before applying.
Role: Plumbers mate
Location: Rochester, Kent
Randstad CPE Contact: Mickayla Occhini (Maidstone branch), contact her on 01622 357230 (option 3) or email her on
Our client provides mechanical, electrical and specialist services to the built environment. They design, install, commission and maintain gas/oil heating systems, air-conditioning and ventilation systems, power and lighting systems, HVAC system control panels and systems. Specialist service areas include ATEX electrical systems, Local Exhaust Ventilation system installation COSHH assessments, laboratory fume cupboard testing, SeaChange control systems. Operating areas include Kent, Surrey, Sussex, London and Essex.
With our clients commitment to quality and their expertise in all aspects of the building services sector, we are looking for someone that can provide a first class service, can ensure that end result is to the Client's satisfaction and achieves design specification, as per instructions from the Senior Mechanical Manager and can support the co-ordination & efficient execution of the designated projects.
- To assist with the installation of mechanical services including heating hot water and ventilation systems.
- Adherence to applicable statutory legislation Client specific policies, and company health and safety.
- Work individually or as part of a team to deliver the outcome.
- General commercial plumbing and pipework installations, including sanitary, drainage, domestic services and heating, but additionally ventilation & air conditioning.
- Installation of plant including boilers, pumps, & valves, fans, air handling units and fan coil units.
- Carry out works at various sites as directed by the Mechanical Supervisor/Project.
- Manager in order to ensure that equipment and associated systems are installed to specification, safely and to all relevant regulations.
- To ensure that all projects are implemented correctly to the specification and cost constraints set by the Mechanical Supervisor.
- Clean driving licence.
- NVQ Level 2 Plumbing or equivalent City and Guilds qualification.
- Basic knowledge and understand drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work at height and in confined spaces.
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. For further information please contact Mickayla Occhini at Randstad CPE (Maidstone) on 01622 357230 (option 3) or email your ID, qualifications and references
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.