This role is mobile, reative and maintance role
- Working in a mobile role you will cover commercial sites across a designated area
- Reactive and planned maintenance and additional works including mechanical and plumbing,
- Mechanical maintenance including: commercial plumbing, pumps, taps, TMVs, blockages, HVAC, pressurisation units, unvented water heaters, cold water systems, boilers, AHUs (Please note: you do not have to be experienced in all to apply!)
The Ideal Candidate will need:
- Strong background in mechanical maintenance and plumbing within commercial environments
- NVQ level 2-3 in plumbing or equivalent.
- Full Driving Licence
If this sounds like the role for you please call Graham Smith on 01489 560226
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.