Do you have policing experience? Do you have experience in training new police recruits? Do you have experience delivering training workshops? If so, then this could be the job for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join Cambridgeshire Constabulary, and their training department
Role: Initial Law Trainer
Location: Monks Wood
Contract length: 1 year
Working Hours: Part time
- To design and deliver training to meet locally identified needs making best use of blended learning.
- To develop and deliver national training packages, meeting relevant compliance criteria making best use of blended learning.
- To ensure that training keeps pace with changes and developments in terms of content, design and methodology.
- To contribute to the evaluation of training through effective feedback systems, with changes being incorporated - and recorded - in design or delivery as required.
- To administer tests and assessments.
- To manage learner performance and behaviour appropriately.
- To adhere to agreed quality assurance procedures and provide evidence in support of local / national audit activity (e.g. PSQA).
- To provide advice and support to all staff members in relation to learning and personal development.
- Level 3 training qualification or relevant experience.
- Ability to research, plan, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes.
- Computer literate.
This Role Profile covers Initial Training and Crime Training
- Recent Detective / Investigative experience
- Ability to use a range of appropriate IT systems
- Would like some of them to be PST trainers as well - to work across teams - multi-skilled.
Apply now! And a member of the team will be in touch to discuss next steps.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....