Power BI Developer
My global client is looking for a mid level (3-5 yrs) Power BI Developer for a contract role till the end of the year.The role is a blend of WFH and being based in Swindon so must be commutable.They are also very flexible with hours worked
You will be joining a BI team to help in the design and development of Power BI reports and dashboards for a variety of end customers to our client so you will be client facing/
- Design and development of Power BI Reports
- Very strong database and BI skills
- Experience of producing stong visualizations
- Primary data source will be Shared Power BI Datasets, established by the BI analytics Team for global and regional reporting
- Document detail reporting requirements (i.e. data mapping, wireframes/Storyboards, etc.)
- Working within Azure
- Supporting tech includes Microsoft Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Azure BLOB Storage, Azure Databricks, Azure Delta Lake and Azure Data Lake
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field of study.
- Three years' experience in related field as a Power BI developer
- Knowledg of Embedded analytics
- Used to working on the Azure tech stack
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in database technologies and data modeling.
My client is looking to move quickly so get in touch asap to find out more details
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....