Are you an experienced Planned Preventive Maintenance Team Leader and looking for a company to offer a new opportunity with a competitive salary and progression?
My client is a high profile facilities management company, who are currently looking for a PPM Team Leader to join their helpdesk team, forming a new team based in Glasgow. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating PPM monitoring tasks and maintaining the client asset register for the foreseeable future for the end clients' contract.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Core hours Monday to Friday (37.5 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Directly managing the PPM Helpdesk Team
- Ensure properties and assets have the correct level of planned maintenance and that they are compliant
- Actively maintain the asset database across all client projects
- Create and maintain asset lists and PPM planners for the end clients contracts
- Ensuring work instructions & asset clarifications are compliant with standards and contract requirements
- Maintenance plans must be fit for purpose for service delivery
- Assign the PPM planners, group assets and service dates to promote future efficient delivery of PPM
- Working instructions are up to date for the required contract
- Must be able to display improvement in connection with PPM completion, retention and targets
- Good communication with clients to update on work progress (attending meetings if required)
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Minimum of 3 years Facilities Management experience
- Knowledge of M&E asset management
- Knowledge of CAFM systems
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to clear enhanced security vetting
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron Rutter on 0191 816 2884.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.