Calling all ECTs / NQTs in the Wrexham/ South Denbighshire area for September 2022!
Are you currently completing your teacher training and looking for your first primary teacher role for 2022? Due to continued growth and increasing demand we are looking for eager and energetic newly qualified teachers (ECTs) to support our schools in the whole of the Wrexham/ South Denbighshire area for both day to day and longer term work.
We are looking for newly qualified teachers who are experienced across all primary key stages. If you are recently qualified then this is a fantastic opportunity and we would love to speak with you. We offer fantastic rates of pay and excellent opportunities for long term work which can lead to full time employment and signing off your induction year.
This role requires someone who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that all children are offered the very best education and care. The ideal candidate will be patient and caring and have the determination to bring out the very best in every child.
Our School's are looking for someone proficient with behaviour management as well as supporting any key issues for staff. This selection of School's are inclusive with a SEN %, so learning styles, pupil's needs and behaviour will be varied to each pupil. Support will be provided to you from other colleagues but initiative and drive will be encouraged as this is a very busy fast paced environment.
- To teach all areas of the primary curriculum to a high standard.
- To take responsibility for the progress of a class of primary pupils.
- To be proactive and maintain regular dialogue with their induction tutor / mentor within school.
- To organise the classroom and learning resources and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
- To maintain discipline in the classroom.
- To prepare and mark work to facilitate positive pupil development.
- Must hold QTS
- Must have experience working in a primary setting.
- Must be confident in front of a class of 30.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Be comfortable and confident in managing behaviours.
- Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style.
- Experience with behaviour management as the role is across classes.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Weekly pay.
- Support from an exciting network of Primary Schools.
- Access to free CPD.
- Support from your dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
- CV and application support.
- Refer a friend Scheme with a reward of £300 love 2 shop vouchers. *Terms and conditions apply.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Apply today to start your career in teaching with the support of Randstad Education and the Primary Schools. We are able to provide you with a network of opportunities in the local Primary Schools and access to CPD events.
Please contact Sioned via email at email@example.com