Required: August 2021
Location: Zhuhai, China
Experience Required: Minimum 2 years previous
Salary: Excellent salary package and extensive benefits
Contract: 2 years
Zhuhai is a small city which borders Macau and is connected by the world's longest bridge to Hong Kong. Today the city is known for golf resorts, theme parks and islands off the Pearl River Delta. The air quality and the seaside location work to make Zhuhai a highly liveable place. This is a great place to live in a subtropical climate.
About the school:
This top level international school is part of a family of UK curriculum schools and combines over 400 years of educational excellence with a modern approach and first-rate facilities. These schools are now diversifying and creating bilingual education schools aimed at Chinese nationals, whilst being supported by and honouring the group's well-rounded approach to education. The Zhuhai Campus has excellent facilities for students, catering for early years through to Year 9 and will grow with each academic year.
- Teachers should have 2+ years of post-qualifying experience and have a good understanding of independent school practice and philosophy
- Applicants with UK curriculum experience are preferred
- Single teachers only as dependent visas are not being issued at this time
- Those with previous international or EAL experience will have an advantage
- As a brand new school, teachers need to be open minded, resilient and keen to contribute to the future success of the school.
- A competitive salary package
- An annual bonus of 10% of salary, subject to appraisal
- Full health insurance coverage for teachers
- Onsite full-furnished accommodation provided for teachers in their first two years with the option of living offsite in second and subsequent contracts
- Return Airfare and baggage allowance
- The cost of all working visas paid for by the school.
Action for applications:
To apply please apply with your up to date CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be contacted via e-mail or telephone and must be able to provide solid references for at least the past three academic years
- Due to the high volume of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted
- Teachanywhere have been successfully placing qualified teachers into schools across the world for more than 10 years
- With a dedicated team who have worked in different regions, we provide first-hand experience, support and advice to ensure we find the right job for you.