Are you an exciting Year 6 Teacher? Can you inspire children to achieve their very best and engage them at a critical time during their learning development? Can you encourage children to succeed and to achieve more than they thought possible?
This Church school is a small single form entry primary school in Bury with an excellent reputation backed by a 'Good' Ofsted inspection. The school has been described as having a calm and friendly atmosphere throughout, created by a dedicated and professional staff and children who are motivated and happy.
This job is for an Upper Key Stage 2 teacher and you will be joining a stable friendly school staff who work hard together to improve the children they teach.
- Future permanent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Close to public transport links and on site parking.
- The school has excellent resources and facilities available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be able to support children academically and emotionally through their SATS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of teaching your own class of Year 6 children.
- Preparing them for SATS.
- Guiding the children in Key Stage 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Taking an active part in departmental meetings and whole school training events.
- Preparing for and attending parents' evening.
- Preparing end of year of reports.
If you are passionate about making a real difference to a class of Year 6 children and want to work in a strong team of supportive staff, don't hesitate, apply today. Call Victoria on 0161 200 1930 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com!