Are you due to finish your teaching degree, and looking for your first role?
Do you have excellent communication and delivery skills?
Are you passionate about learning?
If so, look no further! We are looking for engaging Primary School Teachers within Cambridge and surrounding areas. This exciting opportunity would include lesson planning, building relationships with students in your class and creating inviting topics to motivate learning. You will also ensure behaviour management is met. The successful candidate will be teaching a range of subjects and students from a variety of backgrounds.
Please get in touch to find out more about the roles - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles within Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the East of England, including Cambridge, Melbourn, Huntingdon, St Ives, Haverhill, and Newmarket to name a few! Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you!
* £115-£135 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Gaining experience in a busy school environment
* Supporting your children to achieve their targets
* Opportunities for career progression
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
* Safeguarding all children
* Planning engaging lessons in line with the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
* Supporting and guiding Teaching Assistants
* Attending staff meetings and liaising with colleagues
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* QTS or a degree qualification in teaching (PGCE)
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum
* Being passionate about teaching and learning
* Tailoring your approach to the individual needs of children where necessary
Still sounds great? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email email@example.com; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in Cambridgeshire and the East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!