Can you make learning interesting and enjoyable? Can you improve your children's engagement? Do you have genuine interest in improving the academic performance of learners? Are you looking to start work immediately? Then apply today!
I am looking for a Maths tutor to teach small groups of 3 primary children in Year 4, 3 days a week from the hours of 12.20pm- 4.20pm. Tutors will support learning and design lessons with the aim of improving the academic performance of their learners. Someone who has a creative and dynamic teaching style would be suitable for the role.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours of work
- A dedicated support team
- Able to choose how many tutoring shifts you can take on
- 'Refer a friend' scheme where you could earn £300
This will involve tailoring the contents of each session to each student's individual needs, on a 1 to 1 basis in order to raise attainment. Tutors should be approachable and lead with an engaging teaching style in order to improve their students performance. Although our tuition is currently virtual we intend to return to face-to-face teaching when it is safe to do so.
Requirements of the role:
- QTS or QTLS preferred
- Experience of teaching lower Key Stage 2 Maths
- The tutor should be approachable and sympathetic to the student's needs
- They should have a creative and engaging teaching style
- DBS on the update service is preferred
If this role sounds suitable for you, apply today! Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role further please contact Victoria on 0161 200 1930 or email email@example.com....