Are you looking for a new teaching position from January?
Do you have experience and enjoy teaching in KS2?
Would you like to work in a small, popular primary school in Hatfield?
Then apply to this advert as soon as possible!
Located in Hatfield, this one form entry forest school are looking to recruit a passionate Teacher for their Year 5 class from January 2020. You must have a good understanding of the upper KS2 curriculum to be considered. You will finish the academic year in year 5 and follow the class to year 6 where you will teach the class until they leave the school in July 2022.
Why join this school?
* Very experienced and supportive Headteacher who has been with the school for many years
* Forest school - outdoor classroom and encourage outdoor learning
* Contract for 5 terms
* Ofsted rated 'good' in 2018
To be succesful you must have:
* Experience in upper KS2
* Relevant UK teaching qualifications - PGCE/QTS
* Be available to start in January
Why apply through Randstad?
* Established relationships with schools in Hertfordshire for more than 10 years
* On the preferred supplier list for Herts for Learning
* Save yourself time! We will do the application process and arrange interviews for you!
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your local registration.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.