Are you looking for a new teaching post in Hemel Hempstead for April 2022?
Would you like to work in a large two form entry school with extensive grounds?
If this sounds like you, I have the job for you.
My client is a well respected popular Primary school in the heart of Hemel Hempstead. They are looking to add a Part time Key Stage 1 teacher to their impressive school from April2022. The school has also encouraged ETC to apply for this position.
Benefits of working at this school:
- The school has grown enormously in recent years where's it's a become a two form entry school
- School motto is 'We pride ourselves on our inclusive and caring ethos and we embrace the needs of all our pupils. We are proud to be a welcoming and friendly school that provides an exciting, enjoyable learning experience for our pupils.'
- You'll be working in an Ofsted rated 'Good' school with friendly, kind and supportive colleagues
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Attainment of pupils has continued to rise with results above the national average
If you are interested, all you need to do is: pick up the phone call me on 01582 811878 or email me email@example.com, We can arrange a visit if you have time and submit an application. If you are looking for a position where you can enjoy teaching, then this is the school that is moving forward in the right direction and you can play a key role.
We welcome any questions you may have so if you would like to speak to someone about this fantastic opportunity, call Winnie on 01582 811 878