Are you passionate and confident when it comes to teaching?
Are you searching for a new, exciting Key Stage 2 position for January 2022?
Are you enthusiastic about working with primary school aged children?
Randstad are looking for Primary Teachers in and around the Hertford area. We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to deliver lessons to KS1 and KS2 students. You will not just be an educator - you will be a mentor and someone for the students with additional needs to talk to. You will be the eyes and ears of the classroom, managing behaviour and resolving any issues that arise. The successful candidate will be delivering a range of subjects including Maths and English to a mixture of students from a variety of backgrounds.
- £300 refer a friend scheme
- Chances to develop your skill set
- Gaining experience in a school setting
- Support network through Randstad and the school team
- Seeing your children thrive and achieve their targets
- Dedicated consultant at Randstad to help you through the recruitment process and support you during your working career with us
- Encouraging KS1 and KS2 students to excel and be the best they can,
- Leading the children on a day to day basis through exercises and activities,
- Looking after students emotional, physical and social well being,
- Planning and running lessons to high standards,
- Providing one-to-one support to young students who need additional help,
- You will be the eyes and ears of the classroom,
- Being able to communicate well with young children, managing their behaviour and resolving any issues in the classroom
- Minimum 3 months previous experience working with children (Required)
- Qualified Teacher Status (Required)
- Team Teach Qualified (Preferred)
- Being able to build rapport quickly with students and staff
- Being passionate about working with children
- Being patient and kind with an approachable personality
If this role is similar to what you are looking for, we have multiple different roles available, please feel free to ring the number below and we can find a role suited to you.
If you feel this role is what you want, please call Poppy on 0161 200 1930 or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.