Early Career Teachers
Are you looking for a position where you can gain experience before you commit to a permanent position whilst receiving the financial security of a guaranteed weekly wage?
We are looking for ECT / NQT's to work across our vast Network of Primary schools in South Liverpool, Halton, St Helens and Warrington. You will be able to work in a variety of schools to find the best fit for you and your longer term career.
* Guaranteed weekly salary allowing you to teach without the worry of the next booking
* Earn £300 bonus through our refer a friend scheme.
* Free specialist training as part of your continuous training development.
* Join an agency with an outstanding reputation.
* Be supported by professional, caring & trustworthy consultants.
* Provide engaging lessons in line with the National Curriculum
* Encourage children to complete work to the best of their ability
* Embrace the school's culture
* Manage the classroom and oversee the management of the Teaching Assistants with the setting
* A positive and enthusiastic attitude
* A caring and nurturing personality
* Excellent communication skills
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
To discuss this vacancy in more detail please contact Craig Rogers on 0151 255 1666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role is not suitable for yourself but you know somebody who it would be suited to we offer a market leading referral friend scheme simply refer them to Randstad and you will receive £300.00 in Love 2 Shop vouchers if they are successful.