It takes a big heart to shape little minds.
Diversity and inclusion? The school has all woven into the very fabric of their curriculum. The students encounter a kaleidoscope of voices in books, poetry, and art. It's not just education; it's a celebration of our differences!
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced Teacher in a welcoming and inclusive educational environment. To contribute to the growth and development of the diverse community. You will uplift young minds and cultivate a good learning atmosphere. You will be accountable for the education and well-being of your class, adhering to school regulations and the National Curriculum.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Crafting engaging and effective learning experiences is central to their professional ethos.
- Meticulously plan and prepare activities, materials, and lessons to captivate young minds and create a dynamic learning environment.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of children, fostering a positive atmosphere that encourages exploration of their full potential.
- Prioritise effective communication with parents and carers, engaging in open dialogues to keep them informed about children's development, milestones, and achievements.
- Demonstrate a commitment to student success by diligently monitoring progress and addressing challenges promptly through timely intervention.
- Actively collaborate with colleagues on curriculum planning, energising efforts to create a cohesive learning experience aligned with educational goals.
- Approach supervisory responsibilities with dedication, providing guidance and support to nursery workers, teaching assistants, and volunteers for a harmonious and effective team.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Graduate Status
- Proven experience as an effective teacher
- Has experience of building and maintaining relationships with parents
- Organisation and implementation of the curriculum to promote high standards
- Understands the role and responsibilities of Governors and is committed to their involvement in the life of the school
- Has experience of managing change, prioritising, adapting and responding to circumstances
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong organisational abilities for planning and addressing diverse needs of children
- Inspirational and enthusiastic approach with young children
- Resourcefulness, patience, and a caring nature
- Understanding of children's needs and emotions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within the nursery/school team
- Sense of humour and perspective to maintain a positive environment
- Creative thinking for planning resources and conducting various activities
- Stamina to keep up with the energy of a large group of lively children
- Attention to detail for observations and effective communication with parents and professionals.