Are you determined to make learning fun and exciting? Can you engage children to perform to the best of their ability? Would you like to join a strong team of specialist and passionate staff? If so, apply today!
This is a large Primary School in Oldham with a positive reputation in the local area. The Head Teacher has a real drive for achievement and works hard with parents to ensure that learning does not end when the school closes. This job is for a Key Stage 2 teacher and you will be joining a stable friendly school staff who work hard together to improve the children they teach.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links and on site parking.
- The school has excellent resources and facilities available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of teaching your own class of Year 6 children.
- Preparing them for SATS.
- Guiding the children in Key Stage 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Taking an active part in departmental meetings and whole school training events.
- Preparing for and attending parents' evening.
- Preparing end of year of reports.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to students then apply now! Call Victoria on 0161 200 1930 to discuss the role further or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com...