Are you ready for something new? Something different and exciting?
Do you enjoy teaching in KS2?
Are you looking for a new school to join from September?
Then get in touch by applying for this advert today!
I am currently working with a small but popular primary school located in a small village in Rickmansworth. The school is set in large grounds and over the coming year have many exciting projects planned such as a natural play area and restaurant.
The school are looking for a highly organised, therapeutic and passionate candidate to join their supportive and progressive staff team. The role will be full-time class in KS2.
Why apply to join this school?
* A strong and supportive leadership team including committed Governors
* One year contract with the possibility to extend
* A supportive and positive working environment with happy and engaged children who love coming to school and enjoy learning
* A well-stocked staff kitchen with biscuits and a coffee machine!
To be successful you will have:
* Relevant teaching qualification - PGCE/QTS
* Experience teaching in KS2
* Full time availability from September
Why apply through Randstad?
* Working in partnership with Hertfordshire schools for 15 years
* Preferred supplier for Hertfordshire County Council
* Generous refer a friend scheme
* Dedicated consultant who knows your local area
If this is what you are looking for apply to this advert or call Cara on 01582 811878. Do not delay the school are wanting to meet with potential applicants as soon as possible.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.