Are you looking for a Key Stage 1 primary teaching role to start asap in September 2022? Excited about an opportunity to take the next step in your teaching career? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
Full time Key Stage 1 teacher required.
The school is a popular primary school located in Sheffield. The school is easily accessible by public transport and has on site parking. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is a long term temporary maternity cover until December 2023, but could be extended or become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The headteacher and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning, and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings and social activities
- Experience in teaching Key Stage 1
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent classroom management
- Strong English and Maths
- Promote effective teaching and learning
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today.
Got to the end of the advert? We know you must be interested! If interested and available, please apply following the on screen instructions. Alternatively, please contact Randstad Education Sheffield Team asap and send us your updated CV. You can reply to this email, or call / text 07584 548684 / 0114 2743765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org