Can you inspire children to achieve their very best, at a critical time in their learning?
As a Teacher, can you encourage children to succeed and to achieve more than they thought possible?
The teaching staff provide a wide range of stimulating activities, taught through an engaging curriculum, catering for children of all abilities. The school has been described as having a calm and friendly atmosphere throughout, created by a dedicated and professional staff and children who are motivated and happy.
This job is for an Upper Key Stage 2 teacher and you will be joining a stable friendly school staff who work hard together to improve the children they teach.
Future permanent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Close to public transport links and on site parking.
- The school has excellent resources and facilities available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Have recent experience teaching in.
- Have proven ability to raise SATS results.
- Be able to support children academically and emotionally through their SATS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of teaching your own class of children.
- Preparing them for SATS.
- Guiding the children in Key Stage 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Taking an active part in departmental meetings and whole school training events.
- Preparing for and attending parents' evening.
- Preparing end of year of reports.
If you are passionate about making a real difference to a class of Year 6 children and want to work in a strong team of supportive staff, don't hesitate, apply today. Press 'Apply now' or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 200 1930. I am based in Manchester but I am the Candidate Consultant for the Luton, Hertfordshire and Manchester branches....