Are you passionate about teaching in Early Years?
Are you looking for a new fill time teaching position from September?
Would you like to join a large primary school with excellent opportunities for CPD?
Then apply to this advert as soon as possible!
Located in North Watford this large academy primary school are looking to recruit a Reception Teacher to join their friendly team from September. This is a fixed term contract for one year.
Why apply to join this school?
* The guidance and support of an experienced Principal, Assistant Principals and staff teams
* Early leadership opportunities
* Opportunities to develop across the trust
* Shared planning with your year group partner
To be successful you will have:
* Relevant teaching qualification - PGCE/QTS
* Experience teaching in EYFS
* Full time availability from September
Why apply through Randstad?
* Working in partnership with Hertfordshire schools for 15 years
* Preferred supplier for Hertfordshire County Council
* Generous refer a friend scheme
* Dedicated consultant who knows your local area
If this is what you are looking for apply to this advert or call Cara on 01582 811878. Do not delay the school are wanting to meet with potential applicants as soon as possible.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.