Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in Education?
Do you have experience supporting children with SEN on a 1:1 basis?
Do you want the opportunity to gain experience in local schools to find the right environment for you?
We want to hear from you!
Randstad Education are currently recruiting for experienced Teaching Assistants for various role in primary schools around Chester and Cheshire West. Immediate starts are available.
- Competitive rates of weekly pay
- Flexible work and the opportunity to gain experience in local schools
- Dedicated consultant working to find the right role for you
- 24/7 support
- Refer a Friend scheme with the opportunity to earn £300* per referral
- Providing support to pupils with SEN to help them reach their learning goals
- Working with pupils in small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- Providing assistance during break times and lunchtimes
- Supporting teachers to set up exciting and innovative lessons
- Teaching Assistant experience
- Level 2/3 Childcare qualification (desirable)
- Enhanced DBS (or willingness to apply)
- Strong English and Maths skills
Apply online today, or send an up to date CV to Alysia at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call the Chester office on 01244 500425.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills....