Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
Looking for flexibility in work, variety in life, or a new challenge?
Are you excited about supporting children in reaching their full potential?
Randstad Education are proud to work with schools in the North Wales and Chester area. We are currently recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants to work various contracts ranging from day-to-day supply to long-term positions.
- Supporting teachers to set up exciting and innovative lessons
- Working on whole class, or 1-2-1 basis with children
- Supporting children to learn both inside and outside the classroom
Successful candidates will receive:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Flexibility to choose working days
- DBS support
- Career advice and training opportunities!
- Opportunities to work across multiple schools to gain experience
- A dedicated consultant with experience working in Education
- A chance of £300* through a refer a friend scheme!
- Teaching Assistant experience
- Enhanced DBS (or willingness to apply)
- Strong English and Maths skills
If you are passionate about delivering high quality support to children, and are interested in working alongside strong members of staff then don't hesitate - apply now!
Apply online today, or send an up to date CV to Alysia at firstname.lastname@example.org