Are you passionate about the education and well-being of primary age children and can you support a teacher in carrying out teaching activities?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant Level 2 or 3 to be part of a dedicated team of staff that promotes excellence in teaching and learning.
This is a three form entry school, looking for a full time teaching assistant for the Autumn term with the possibility of this being extended for the full academic year. Successful candidates will join a very supportive team and be provided with CPD, support and guidance.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is:
- Able to promote high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Committed to ensuring high levels of achievement
- Passionate about raising standards
We can offer you:
- A dedicated team of consultants finding you work, offering career advice and support.
- Additional training/CPD - Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including adverse childhood experiences, safeguarding working with Autism and Team Teach.
The school has:
- · Enthusiastic, welcoming and friendly children
- · An experienced, hard-working and supportive team of staff
- · Exciting opportunities for professional development and future permanent positions
- 1-1 and small group interventions, following the teachers planning
- Supporting the children in completing day to day tasks around the classroom and with their learning
- Promoting positive behaviour in the classroom and around school
- Generally supporting the class teacher
- Ensuring that pupils are properly safeguarded
- Supporting other basic duties such as photocopying, filing and displaying work
Please apply now or call 0161 200 1906 and ask to speak to Jennifer for more details or contact on: email@example.com.