Exciting Interim opportunity to work for a prestigious central London Local Authority, currently this client is in need of an experienced Building Control Surveyor with a good amount of experience working on residential Capital Work projects.
- To manage the delivery of the Council's responsibilities for the determination of building regulation applications and inspection of building work.
- To be the lead surveyor in a team of 7
- To respond to alleged dangerous structures and assist in the processing of applications for demolition work.
- To contribute towards a high quality specialised building control service and to assist in providing the effective management of the day-to-day functions for the building control area team.
- To give expert specialist advice to members of the public, other council departments, council Members and interested parties on Building Control matters
- Have good knowledge of Local Authority procedures, policies and standards which are relevant to their role.
- To have worked on residential capital work projects.
- To have a good understand of Fire Safety
- To have a full understanding of all Health & Safety building regulations and be able to confidently discuss these during team meets.
- Inside IR35
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....